Welcome to BioSafeDentistry
If you are looking for a Dentist who recognizes the connection between your oral health and your overall wellness, then this website offers the most important information available to the public.
Dr. Robbins has been keynote speaker at meetings and conferences for the public on toxicity in dental offices and how patients can protect themselves from potential exposure.
BioSafeDentistry is a method of “Green” natural dentistry treating you as the dental patient in a safer, healthier and less painful way than conventional dentistry.
BioSafeDentistry combines mercury free dentistry, holistic dentistry and biological dentistry with conventional dental strategies.
The combination of these safe dentistry methods offers you a safer, cleaner and healthier experience in your dental office.
- A BioSafe Dentist is a Mercury Free Dentist: Mercury vapors are extremely dangerous to your health. If you have mercury amalgam fillings (any silver colored filling in your tooth) the mercury vapor is being released inside your body which can be inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through the tissues in your mouth and lungs.
- A BioSafe Dentist uses Holistic Dentistry and Biological Dentistry. A BioSafeDentist never uses toxic materials or chemicals while treating your dental needs. He only uses biocompatible materials whenever possible.
- BioSafeDentistry is metal free dentistry-No dangerous metals like mercury, nickel or beryllium are used to restore your teeth. And toxic metals are safely removed from your teeth while protecting your overall health.
- A BioSafe Dentist is a Fluoride Free Dentist. Fluoride, which is harmful to children and adults, is not used in your treatment.
- A BioSafe Dentist protects your entire body from mercury vapors during amalgam fillings removal and from other harmful metals that leak from other old tooth restorations (like metal crowns).
- A BioSafe Dentist recommends nutritional supplementation to maintain and protect your overall health. This is particularly true during and after mercury fillings removal.
- A BioSafe Dentist uses state of the art high-efficiency air cleaners to capture harmful mercury vapors that are released while your old mercury fillings are removed.
If you're serious about protecting your health and would like to contact your local BioSafe Dentist, click the “Find a BioSafeDentist Dentist” link to find a BioSafeDentist near you. The dentists listed on this website have stated they adhere to the principles of BioSafeDentistry. Most of the dentists have advanced continuing education and understand basic biocompatible principles.
If you are a biological dentist who practices safe dentistry for you and your patients and would like to be listed in our biological BioSafeDentist directory, click here to discover how your practice can be listed on www.biosafedentistry.com.